A fantastic opportunity has arisen for keen gamers to join Activision in Dublin! You will be actively involved in the Quality Assurance of our great games to ensure the localised versions meet the highest quality standard before being released.
You must be fluent in Italian with excellent written and spoken English and have experience playing a variety of genres on gaming consoles and working as part of a team.
This is a full time position for a fixed period of approx 6 +weeks initially with a possibility of extension to this contract. The successful candidate will start April 2011.
The working hours for this role are: 10am - 6pm but will change to a shift basis with the working hours being 7.00am - 2.15pm, 2.45pm - 10pm. These hours may change in the future.
• Test each project assigned to identify localisation and functional bugs.
• Review language components (e.g. Text & Audio files) before integration.
• Identify and report bugs into the bug database in a clear and concise manner.
• Regress bug fixes to ensure each bug has been addressed correctly and has not introduced additional problems.
• Provide ad-hoc translations.
• Provide assistance to team members, work as team buddy when required.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies / consultancies.
To apply send your cv and cover letter to jobs.IE-Activision@activision.com
Please answer the following questions:
• What languages are you fluent in?
• How many hours a day do you typically play computer games?
• What consoles have you used before?
• Are you available to work the following shifts-
7am-2.15pm and 2.45pm to 10pm
You need to answer all questions for their application to be considered.
Thank you for applying for a position at Activision Blizzard Ireland Ltd. We will review your application shortly.
Please note that due to a high volume of interest in our vacancies we will only contact candidates whose applications we wish to pursue at this time.
Activision Blizzard Ireland Ltd
Ultima modifica di memoleatvi1985; 04-04-11 a 10:11
In questo spazio è possibile inserire annunci di lavoro, richieste ed altro tipo di segnalazioni.
Se parlate di aziende e/o persone fatelo raccontando solo esperienze vissute in prima persona e senza usare termini offensivi quali “truffa” ecc…